Budapest, 03. 03, 1963
Studies: Budapest Uneversity of Technology and Economics (BME) Faculty of Architecture
- I have been working as architect since 1988. I have had own office since 1993.
- From 2005 to 2008 I was the main architect of Ráckeve.
- I have made statues since 1997.
- 1998, 2000, 2002, 2004, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2015 Keve Kör, Ráckeve
- 2003, 2005, 2009, 2011 Amator Artium, Budapest
- 2003 Ráckeve (Own exhibition)
- 2010 Ráckeve (Own exhibition)
- 2012 Ráckeve (Own exhibition)
- 2012 Budapest Vollnhofer ArtStudio (Own exhibition)
- 2013 Vác Madách Imre Community Center (Own exhibition)
- 2013 Keszthely Balaton Convention Center and Theatre (Own exhibition)
- 2014 Ráckeve Savoyai Castle garden (Own exhibition)
Why do I make statues?
In 1997 the local government asked me to plan a picture galery and I wanted a statue to the facade of the building. Guided by a dream I made it and a year after it occupied its final place. After two years of fighting with myself I realized that I must make statues.
Why do I exhibit?
Being a sculptur is a wonder to me. So I think everybody has her/his own wonder waiting somewhere. There are people who like my works. I thank them.
What kind of statues do I like?
Archaic staues have attracted me from the very beginning. I like the divine peace of Gudea, the village mayor shiny face, the order of Mukerinos statue group, unaffectedness of Saint George by Donatello, the energies of Michelangelo, the portraits of Margit Pogány by Brancusi, the cosmic spaces of Anish Kapoor, and stellars of Yves Dana.